School is out and the kids are probably aching to go swimming in this Florida heat. So, here’s a handy list of all the places to cool off in Southwest Florida!
Be sure to check each website, as the hours of operation vary greatly by location and many of the schedules change season to season. Click on the links below for more information.
- Ann Denver Regional Park Pool 7001 San Casa Drive in Englewood. Hours are Tuesday through Friday from 10AM-6PM and Saturday and Sunday from 11AM-6PM. Prices are $2.50 plus tax for ages 16 and up. $1.50 plus tax for kids 2-15.
- Port Charlotte Beach Park Pool 4500 Harbor Blvd. in Port Charlotte. Hours are Tuesday through Friday from 10AM-4PM and Saturday and Sunday from 11AM-5PM.
- Port Charlotte Beach Park Pool 670 Cooper St. in Punta Gorda. Hours are Tuesday through Friday from 10AM-6PM and Saturday and Sunday from 11AM-6PM.
- Laishley Park 120 Laishley Court in Punta Gorda and the park hours are from 7AM-10PM.
- Fort Myers Aquatic Center 1750 Matthew Drive in Fort Myers. Hours are Monday through Saturday 10AM-5PM and Sunday 12PM-5PM. Prices are $4 for adults ages 18 and up. $3 for children ages 3 to 17. $2 for 2 and under.
- Lakes Regional Park 7330 Gladiolus Dr. in Fort Myers. There are 2 splash pads at the Lakes Regional Park in Fort Myers and both are so much fun and of course, free!
- Lehigh Acres Community Pool 1400 West 5th St. in Lehigh Acres. The summer pool hours are Monday-Thursday 11AM-4:30PM, Friday-Saturday 9AM-4:30PM, and Sunday 1PM-5:45PM. Admission prices are $3 for adults, $2 for seniors and children under the age of 18 years old.
- North Fort Myers Community Pool 5170 Orange Grove Blvd. in North Fort Myers. The summer pool hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 11AM-4:45PM. Tuesday and Thursday 11AM-7:45PM. Saturday 9AM-4:45PM and Sunday 1PM-5:45PM. Admission prices are $3 for adults, $2 for seniors and children under the age of 18 years old.
- San Carlos Community Pool 8208 Sanibel Blvd. in Fort Myers. The summer pool hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 11AM-4:45PM. Tuesday and Thursday 11AM-7:45PM. Saturday 9AM-4:45PM and Sunday 1PM-5:45PM. Admission prices are $3 for adults, $2 for seniors and children under the age of 18 years old.
- Tice Community Pool 4515 Glenwood Ave. in Fort Myers. Free open swim June through August 4th from 12-4PM.
- River Park Aquatic Center 451 11th Street in North Naples. Free all year round. Open Monday through Saturday from 10AM-6PM and Sunday from 12PM-5PM.
- Fleischmann Park 1600 Fleischmann Blvd. in Naples. Open 7 days a week from 7AM-10PM.
- Eagle Lakes Community Park 11565 Tamiami Tr. East in Naples. The splash park hours are Monday-Sunday 8AM-10PM.
- Vineyards Community Park 6231 Arbor Blvd. in Naples. Park hours are Monday through Sunday 8AM through 10PM.
- Golden Gate Community Park 3300 Santa Barbara Blvd. in Naples. Pool entrance fee is $3.50 for adults 18 and up, $3 kids ages 3-17 and kids under 3 are free.
- Selby Aquatic Center 8301 Potter Park Dr. in Sarasota.
- Arlington Park and Aquatic Center 2650 Waldemere St. in Sarasota. Monday through Friday 9:30AM-6:30PM and Saturday 12PM-5PM.
- Atwater Community Park4475 Skyway Ave. in North Port. It is open Monday through Sunday 10AM-dusk.
- Children’s Fountain at Bay Front Park Located at Ringling Blvd. and Bay Front Drive. Open daily from 10AM to 7PM.
- Centennial Park 200 W. Venice Ave. on Venice Island. The splash pad is open from 9:30AM to 9:30PM daily.