I have a secret obsession. Want to know what it is?
No joke. I have a secret obsession with watermelon! I love it!
First of all, how can you go wrong eating something that is 90% water? Water is healthy- so I must be eating healthy, right? Now, the remaining 10% has a lot of sugar, but it’s still a heck of a lot healthier than eating cookies! Just sayin’.
Now that you know my secret obsession, it’s confession time.
Confession: I ate a half of a watermelon BY MYSELF every single day of my third trimester when I was pregnant with Maggie.
I was totally obsessed. My poor hubby was having to to make “watermelon runs” every other day! Finally he wised up and started buying two or three at a time.
What are your secret “food” obsessions? Did you have any funny cravings when you were pregnant?